April 5, 2013

New Member of the Week

Madeline Ginder





Hometown: Topeka, Kansas
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies: I love being around my 3 sisters and hilarious parents on the back deck at home. I also find myself on Pinterest often.
Favorite part about being a Pi Phi: Meeting and creating friendships with these girls has made me feel right at home.
Favorite college memory so far: Spring break at Gulf Shores with my pledge class. Also, being on the sidelines as a Classy Cat cheering on our football team who are Big XII champs!
Future career plans: I'm hoping to become a teacher like my own mom and teach second grade. It'd be a dream to teach at the same school as my mom!
Favorite vacation: Anywhere warm! Someday I hope to make it out of the country.
Favorite food: I'm a gal who eats everything and will ask "Are you going to finish that?" during our meal.
Favorite TV show: Friday Night Lights
Greatest accomplishment: Becoming a member of the Classy Cats. It's all I wanted to become when I was little.
Interesting fact: I love dill pickles! As well as the juice.. (my mouth is watering)

No comments:

Post a Comment