April 22, 2013

New Member of the Week

Julia Noland




Hometown: Lake Quivira, Kansas
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, shopping, baking, swimming and boating at my lake
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Meeting some of my best friends and being a Pi Phi with my older sister who attends OSU!
Favorite college memory so far: The Pi Phi date parties!
Future career plans: Teach second or third grade at my aunt's elementary school, where she is a principal in Colorado or get a teaching job in Kansas City
Favorite vacation: Our family vaction to Colorado every year
Favorite food: Rice Krispy treats from the Derb- so good!
Favorite TV show: Modern Family
Greatest accomplishment: Becoming the captain of my swim team my senior year of high school and being on the executive board for a community service program at my high school
Interesting fact: I've flown on a plane through a thunderstorm before!


No comments:

Post a Comment