April 9, 2013

New Members of the Week

Meredith Schmidt





Hometown: Overland Park, KS
Major: Secondary Ed- Spanish
Hobbies: Ceramics, painting, drawing
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Getting closer to the incredible girls in my pledge class!
Favorite college memory so far: Mom's weekend
Future career plans: Teach spanish in middle or high school
Favorite vacation: Going to Italy last summer
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite TV show: Revenge
Greatest accomplishment: Receiving the Superintendent's award in high school based on GPA - which means I was in the top 10% of my graduating class
Interesting fact: I'm an only child


Jordan Gregory




Hometown: Overland Park, KS
Major: Advertising
Hobbies: Hanging out with my friends and family definitely takes up a lot of my time. I like to doodle a lot too.
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Becoming friends with some of the most amazing girls on campus!
Favorite college memory so far: Spring break this year in Gulf Shores was one of the best weeks of my life and that wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't spent it with my pledge class.
Future career plans: I would love to work in an advertising firm someday!
Favorite vacation: Gulf Shores 2013! (That was my first time seeing the ocean so that was pretty neat)
Favorite food: CEREAL...specifically Honey Nut Cheerios.
Favorite TV show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Greatest accomplishment: Winning the Regnier Award and scholarship at the SMSD Research and Development Forum for my portfolio in graphic design.
Interesting fact: Still haven't flown on a plane, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment