March 18, 2013

New Members of the Week

Sophia Hitchcock


Hometown: Leawood, Kansas
Major: Nutritional Sciences, PreMed 
Favorite Part of being a Pi Phi: I love all the t-shirts! But without Pi Phi, I might not have any bridesmaids at my wedding...
Favorite part of K-State: The Derb Chocolate Milk
Future Career Plans: Hopefully attend Medical School and become a pediatrician! 

Favorite Food: Sushi! (Apple Jack Rolls from Green Tea are my new addiction) 
Favorite TV Show: Gossip Girl or Criminal Minds
Favorite College memory so far: When my mom came up to initiate me! That was really special for both of us.


Jessica Reed


Hometown: Wichita, Kansas
Major: Biology, PreMed
Favorite Part of being a Pi Phi: Becoming really close to my pledge class, and being able to call myself a Pi Phi!
Favorite part of K-State: Kenny L Ford Hall is a great time.
Future Career Plans: Either attend Nursing School or Medical School
Favorite Food: Absolutely any kind of cereal!
Favorite TV Show: Gossip Girl
Favorite College memory so far: Fake Patty's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment