April 16, 2013

New Member of the Week

Elizabeth Kutina




Hometown: Great Bend, Kansas
Major: Kinesiology / Pre Physical Therapy
Hobbies: Hanging out with my friends and working out
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: That I get to have so many friend that are similar to myself
Favorite college memory so far: Definitely Gulf Shores with my amazing pledge class
Future career plans: Become a successful physical therapist
Favorite vacation: Anywhere warm where I am on the beach!
Favorite food: Peanut Butter anything, My addiction
Favorite TV show: Keeping up with the Kardashians
Greatest accomplishment: Making it on the Dean's List my first semester in college and becoming a Pi Phi
Interesting fact: Last year during my last basketball game ever, I face planted and broke my nose and had to get surgery to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment