March 3, 2013

New Members of the Week

Madison Coen


Hometown: Olathe, KS
Major: Bakery Science
Hobbies: Traveling and Cooking
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Having a huge support system everywhere you go!
Favorite college memory so far: Being a part of Pi Phi and meeting so many new people.
Future career plans: At this point, still a little bit unsure!
Favorite vacation: Tie between France and Hawaii, both were amazing. 
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite TV show: Gossip Girl
Greatest accomplishment: Being able to make the transition from high school to college without too many challenges. I thought I would have a much harder time and I was really proud of how well I got through everything!
Interesting fact: I can count on one hand the number of KSU home football games that I have missed since I was born. 

Shelby Wilson


Hometown: Stilwell, KS
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies: I like hanging out with my family and friends. I love being outside and babysitting my nephews. 
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Being able to say I am a Pi Phi and meeting all the great girls and making life long friendships. 
Favorite college memory so far: Going to the football games and becoming a Pi Phi. 
Future career plans: Moving back to Kansas City and being a second grade teacher.  
Favorite vacation: When I went to Mexico for my senior spring break.  
Favorite food: Mexican food
Favorite TV show: Pretty Little Liars 
Greatest accomplishment: Being my nephew's godparent. 
Interesting fact: My birthday is on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment