March 12, 2013

New Members of the Week

Sarah Urbanczyk



Hometown: Panhandle, TX
Major: Accounting
Hobbies: Playing the piano and basketball
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: My favorite part would be getting a Pi Phi family. Being so far away from home, but having Tricia and Shelby, makes the college experience so much better!
Favorite college memory so far:My favorite college memory was throwing duck feathers at the kick off of the Fiesta Bowl Game!
Future career plans: My plan is to attain my BBA in Accounting, get my CPA in graduate school, and then attend Law School.
Favorite Vacation: My favorite vaction would be going to Greece. I loved getting to experience the culture, and ride the donkeys just like in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy
Favorite food: Baked Potato
Greatest Accomplishment: My greatest accomplishment would be the relationship I have with my family. They mean more than anything in the world to me.
Interesting fact: I didn't drink coffee before college, and now I drink it daily.

Taylor Scheer


Hometown: Goddard, KS
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies: Dancing, Water Skiing, Shopping
Favorite Part of Being a Pi Phi: Being able to meet so many new friends!
Favorite College Memory so far: Rushing the field after K-State won the Big 12 Title in football
Future Career Plans: Become a 1st grade school teacher
Favorite Vacation: Table Rock Lake
Favorite Food: Any type of pasta
Favorite TV Show: Criminal Minds
Greatest Accomplishment: Graduating High School
Interesting Fact: I've never seen The Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment