February 25, 2013

New Members of the Week

Kaitlyn Mohan




Hometown: Topeka, Kansas
Major: Biology- Pre Med
Hobbies: Reading or sleeping (if there's ever anytime)
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: Meeting all of my wonderful sisters who have made my freshman year memorable.
Favorite college memory so far: Besides date parties, dancing in Bill Synder's Family Stadium for the first time.
Future career plans: I'm not entirely sure what I am planning to do after college
Favorite vacation: Cancun, Mexico!!
Favorite food: Reese's peanut butter cups
Favorite TV show: Big Brother (no judgment, please)
Greatest accomplishment: I have two. One, making the KSU Classy Cats. I have always looked up to them since I was a little girl. Two, being able to transition from high school to college. It was over-whelming and I did not think I could do it, but with the help of new friends/sisters, I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Interesting Fact: I have never owned a pet.



Kate Dubbert



Hometown: Overland Park, KS
Major: Elementary Education
Hobbies: crafting, swimming
Favorite part of being a Pi Phi: all of the new friends I have met!
Favorite college memory so far: initiation
Future career plans: I want to someday be the principal of an elementary school!
Favorite vacation: Cayman Islands
Favorite food: pineapple 
Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy
Greatest accomplishment: surviving my first semester without getting too homesick
Interesting Fact: I'm addicted to iced tea

No comments:

Post a Comment