February 7, 2013

New Members of the Week


Jacqueline Vohs

Hometown: Overland Park, KS
Major: Nutrition Science with an emphasis in Pre-Dentistry
Favorite Part of being a Pi Phi: Telling people that I am a Pi Phi while feeling proud of it due to the life long friendships I have encountered and making it my home away from home.
Favorite college memory so far: Initiation because I got closer to the girls in my pledge class and made a real connection with Pi Phi.
Future Career Plans: Plan to attend grad school to become a dentist or be a dietitian for special needs children.
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite TV Show: Gossip Girl



Tina Novak

Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska
Major: Pre Veterinary Medicine
Favorite Part of being a Pi Phi: Meeting all of the great girls in the house. They're all so easy to get along with.
Favorite college memory so far: CALL HALL ICE CREAM
Future Career Plans: Becoming a vet, and hopefully working in a zoo someday. Me-ow!
Favorite Food: Ice Cream (Every kind...)
Favorite TV Show: Modern Family
Greatest Accomplishment: Waking up this morning.
Interesting Fact: I've never had a bloody nose or broken a bone. BOOYAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment