April 27, 2015

New Member of the Week!

Ellie Wiltfong


Hometown: Lincoln, Nebraska
Major: Nutrition and Kinesiology/ Pre-PT
Hobbies: Golfing, running, playing violin, guitar, softball, biking, hanging with my Pi Phi sistas
Favorite Part of Pi Phi: My favorite part of Pi Phi has been having a close knit group of friends that I can always count on to study with, make sonic runs with, and workout with.
Favorite College Memory so far: My favorite college memory so far was getting stuck in Los Angeles for 3 extra days in February with my Honors Leadership class after being there for a leadership conference.
Future Career Plans: Pediatric Physical therapist
Favorite Vacation: St. Thomas
Favorite Food: Tie between lasagna and chocolate covered strawberries
Favorite TV Show: I never watch TV, lol
Greatest Accomplishment: Never getting anything worse than an A

No comments:

Post a Comment