February 2, 2014

New Member of the Week!

Maddy Forbes




Major: Interior Design
Hobbies: Skiing, running, hanging out with friends, eating Chipotle, and crafting with my roommate. 
Favorite part of being a pi phi: Meeting so many amazing girls and becoming friends with them! And also getting to eat Mom Meg's cookies :) 
Favorite college memory so far: Playing hide and seek in Justin Hall at night and getting chased by campus police. 
Favorite career plans: Moving to a big city and working for a commercial design firm 
Favorite vacation: Going to Italy for two weeks with my family my senior year
Favorite food: My mom's homemade lasagna. I'm really missing it now that I'm away at school :(
Favorite TV show: Friends. I watch it every night before I go to bed! 
Greatest Accomplishment: Running at the PA cross country state meet all four years of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment